Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Tracks 2.0.2 [v2.0.2] APK Android Download

My Tracks 2.0.2 [v2.0.2] APK Android Download


My Tracks 2.0.2 apk
Requirement: Varies With Device
My Tracks 2.0.2 is the latest version of the amazing score and GPS tracking app My Tracks. My Tracks
2.0.2 apk comes with Halt and restart tape-recording, New UI for managing audio, some upgrades and is
compatible with multiple Android devices. Score and share your GPS tracks with My Tracks 2.0.2.apk. My
Tracks 2.0.2 android records your pathway, performance, distance, and uplift while you walk, run, bike, or
do everything else outdoors. While audio, you could view your data live, annotate your pathway, and listen to
periodic tone statements of your improvement.
My Tracks My Tracks 2.0.2 [v2.0.2] APK Android Download
With My Tracks 2.0.2 APK you can easily distribute your GPS tracks and statistics online:
- Via Google +, Facebook, or Twitter
- Using Google Maps, Google Combination Tables, or Google Docs
- As a GPX, KML, CSV, or TCX file
My Tracks 2.0.2 apk uses the GPS sensing unit in your phone to tape-record geographical and velocity stats,
however the app even syncs with third-party biometric sensing units, consisting of:
- Breeze HxM Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- Polar WearLink Bluetooth heart rate display
- ANT + heart rate and rate length monitors (these demand an ANT + suitable phone)
My Tracks 2.0.2 apk updates:
- Halt and restart tape-recording
- New UI for managing audio
- Updated residence display widget
- Upgraded code for tape-recording keep track of and computing keep track of statistics

No comments:

Post a Comment