Monday, November 12, 2012

Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez split: ‘I don’t know what’s going on’

Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez split: ‘I don’t know what’s going on’

Splash - The latest celebrity news including updates on Justin Bieber, Robert Pattinson and more is the world's leading source of celebrity news.

Justin Bieber performs Cry Me A River and tells radio DJ 'I don't know what's going on in my life' following his split with Selena Gomez

Justin Bieber is just keeping ‘em guessing when it comes to his supposed split with Selena Gomez. 

Rumours are flying about the actual status of his relationship with Selena after it emerged they may have broken up due to ‘trust issues’. 

And Justin has since taken to the stage during his Believe tour and sang Cry Me A River. 

18-year-old Justin has neither confirmed or denied the news, telling an Open House Party radio host: “I don’t know what to say… I don’t know what’s going on in my life.”

Actress Gomez is currently in New York on promotional duties and has been spotted looking sad while visiting K-Mart in White Plains to promote her new clothing line, Dream Out Loud. 

It is believed that the pair have ‘tentative’ plans to meet in New York, before Bieber’s Brooklyn show.

We hope it all works out for Justin and Selena… 
Justin Bieber performs Cry Me A River and tells radio DJ 'I don't know what's going on in my life' following his split with Selena Gomez Justin Bieber performs Cry Me A River and tells radio DJ 'I don't know what's going on in my life' following his split with Selena Gomez Justin Bieber performs Cry Me A River and tells radio DJ 'I don't know what's going on in my life' following his split with Selena Gomez Justin Bieber performs Cry Me A River and tells radio DJ 'I don't know what's going on in my life' following his split with Selena Gomez Justin Bieber performs Cry Me A River and tells radio DJ 'I don't know what's going on in my life' following his split with Selena Gomez Justin Bieber performs Cry Me A River and tells radio DJ 'I don't know what's going on in my life' following his split with Selena Gomez Justin Bieber performs Cry Me A River and tells radio DJ 'I don't know what's going on in my life' following his split with Selena Gomez Justin Bieber performs Cry Me A River and tells radio DJ 'I don't know what's going on in my life' following his split with Selena Gomez Justin Bieber performs Cry Me A River and tells radio DJ 'I don't know what's going on in my life' following his split with Selena Gomez Justin Bieber performs Cry Me A River and tells radio DJ 'I don't know what's going on in my life' following his split with Selena Gomez Justin Bieber performs Cry Me A River and tells radio DJ 'I don't know what's going on in my life' following his split with Selena Gomez Justin Bieber performs Cry Me A River and tells radio DJ 'I don't know what's going on in my life' following his split with Selena Gomez Justin Bieber performs Cry Me A River and tells radio DJ 'I don't know what's going on in my life' following his split with Selena Gomez Justin Bieber performs Cry Me A River and tells radio DJ 'I don't know what's going on in my life' following his split with Selena Gomez



The post Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez split: ‘I don’t know what’s going on’ appeared first on Splash.

No comments:

Post a Comment