Monday, May 28, 2012

Big Box Computer Repair vs The Little Guy

Big Box Computer Repair vs The Little Guy

When I was growing up here in Tucson, AZ, my parents always made sure I knew how to do the basics to get through life. Dad made sure I could change my tires and oild on my car and mom made sure I could snake a blocked bathroom drain and handle a hammer. But they moth also made sure I knew when a project was too big, to hire a professional. So that's what I have tried to do with my computer and any PC repair in Tucson it needs. 

The problem I keep having is that after I take the time to unplug all the wires, box up all my computer devices, and bring it in for service it either takes hours to get an answer, I have to send my computer away for weeks to get the repairs needed, or by the time I'm done I have spent enough money to purchase a new computer. 

I'm not the only one who has had to decide between living with the bugs and viruses in my computer or scheduling a week of downtime and a vaccuum attachment to my wallet. So many users exist in todays world of technology who have few options when it comes to professional care and repair of our computer and devices.

There is however another option available for those who don'e want to work with the hassle of the Big Box Tucson computer repair shops and outlets. That would be a private technician who does repairs on a part time basis. This option can often save users a large amount of monye, but comes with a downside.

People who do part time computer repairs often lack the professional training retail techs have obtained. They also have no retail or manufaturer guarantee for the repairs. This along with the often scatered schedule which can come standard with amature computer repair might make utilizing a part time technician a poor choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment